What a fun New Year's Eve we had! We started off the day at the church for a Ward Primary PJ Breakfast and what a success it was! There were so many kids and teachers that showed up; it was such a fun morning. I just LOVE the women I serve with! What a blessing!
Lydia was so excited to go down with daddy for the first time!


She really liked it and kept wanting to go again and again. She only cried once when she got a ton of snow blown up in her face. I don't blame her; that really does have a nice sting when it happens to you!
We took baby brother out for maybe 5 minutes before he started crying, wanting to eat! We had him so bundled up though, just in case he wanted to stay out! He didn't....so Jake and I took turns with Lydia outside and Nate in the car! It worked out nicely! I'll be happy for next year when we can all go together!

He's much happier in the car hanging out while Mama plays Angry Birds!
That night, we rang in the new year with our friends and neighbors! It was such a fun night!Sweet Jules started with face painting...total success! And Jules, HELLO, what talent DON'T you posses?
Here are cute little Brielle and Lydia with their faces painted and their bag full of candy!
Nate was so awesome all night. I came prepared with the pack and play and the baby monitor but they weren't needed. We tried to put him to bed but he wasn't having it! He was happy and content out with all of us, playing on the floor and being held til midnight! Party Animal! He's such a good natured baby!
They have quite the relationship, these two!
The guys enjoyed the manly game "Rock Band"
Midnight came and we rang in the new year!!!
The party started out with about 10 families and due to other parties and/or tired kids, there were four families left who made it to midnight! Making it to midnight with a bunch of little kids is quite the feat so I'm glad we made it! And don't be alarmed by what Jake is doing to my 6 month old son! He's a pro!
What a fun night! I love my little family and I'm so happy to start fresh with a brand new year of resolutions!!!!
Happy 2011.
4 comments:
YAY! Glad to see the updte. Sorry it is my fault it took so long to get the pictures to you. You guys had an AWESOME New Year and I am glad we got to be apart of it. Oh and Nate is seriously the cutest best baby ever, he was a trooper for staying up and not even crying. There was plenty of crying going on in my family that night, lol!
you guys have been having tons of fun. love the sleding pictures. i wish we could have made it to the new years party it looks like a blast.
btw, nate is the cutest!!
What a way fun night! So wish we could be in more then one spot at the same time! I would love to try that game! Wii game night soon! The primary party was a huge sucess way to go!
Love the sledding how fun. I can't believe you made it to midnight after that fun filled day of activties. Glad you could come to our party! Wouldn't be the same with you! Good times for sure!
Post a Comment