She is still obsessed with singing and dancing and she gets so happy every time she learns something new. Her most recent accomplishment is her backbend. She does those famous Miss Mo "Mickey Mouse Ears" and she's off!She loves to sing and make up her own songs but gets SUPER shy when she realizes someone is watching her. With dance, she's not like that that. She loves being on stage.
Her favorite shows are: Imagination Movers, Little Einstein's and Dora
She has a lot of close friends but there's nothing like her BFF Lizzy! And since she's family, we're pretty sure they'll be best friends for life!
She says the sweetest prayer. My favorite is when she says that she's grateful that we can spend time together! That's a staple in her prayers and I think it's so precious!
She LOVES preschool. I really under estimated her willingness to go. I thought she'd be shy and not want me to leave her on her first day but she did wonderfully and has done great ever since. I know it's helped a lot having her little buddies Brock and Jordan in there with her!
She loves all of her friends and thank goodness she has some good ones. She's always wanting to have play dates; so much so that she had one every day last week! Thanks everyone for having Lyd's over and letting your kids come play with her! They all play so well together!
She loves taking "silly" pictures now and can't wait to see them after they've been taken!
She's developed a new love for drawing and is becoming quite good. I had NO idea she could draw anything, let alone little people. This is the first picture that Lydia has drawn that makes sense. In her words exactly:
She's developed a new love for drawing and is becoming quite good. I had NO idea she could draw anything, let alone little people. This is the first picture that Lydia has drawn that makes sense. In her words exactly:"This is Daddy, Mommy, Baby Brother doing a baby cartwheel, Larry, Brielle, Brielle's dad, Brielle's mom, Mathias, a good, not mean monster, Madelyn, Izabel and the yellow one is an airport driver"!
Her Bunny is still her favorite thing. She has had this bunny since birth and she has to sleep with it every night and she is her best comforter when she is hurt or sad...just after her mommy of course!
She LOVES her baby brother and can never get enough of him!
She really is just a sweet, kind little girl! She continues to impress us and make us smile on a daily basis. She is one the of the brightest joys in our lives!
Her Bunny is still her favorite thing. She has had this bunny since birth and she has to sleep with it every night and she is her best comforter when she is hurt or sad...just after her mommy of course!We love you Lydia! Always have, always will!!!!
5 comments:
Oh what a sweet post!! Love all the pictures, she really is a sweet beautiful little girl, we love her so much! I am very impressed she drew our entire family on her drawing, very flattered we were included, hehe! Oh and the yellow airport driver so funny she came up with that, lol!!! I am so glad her and Brielle are such good friends, they are little clones of each other, love it!
I love this post! This is so precious & such a good idea! I might have to copy you when my girls birthdays come around. If you don't mind? I love it!
Lyd's is precious! I love that she has an airport driver and a happy monster! She is so cute! Glad Mads & Iza were on her cute little stick people drawing. She is so cute!
she is so cute! i love the picture of her and brother, with her big smile. kids are the best, what would do without them?
Lydia is so cute, Easton talks about her in his primary class (I think he might have a little crush, but knows he will have to fight Brock!!)
I love how happy Nate is, he smiles all the time!!
She is so dang cute!! I love her in the black boots so funny! She was singing to cinderella in the car today it was so cute!!I am so glad they all go to school together!
Post a Comment