Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nate turned five months, then six!

These past two months have gone by WAY too fast. I think I say that every month but it's true! Nate has done a lot these past few months. He's scooting around on the floor like a champion so baby proofing the floors has already begun.

My Grandma Seymour's tradition is getting a five month picture of each of her grandkids/great grandkids and instead of paying someone to take the pics, I just did it myself. They turned out pretty good. He was happy so that was a plus. These are my two favorites..they are essentially the same but a tad different. And I only did this one pose! Love his cute dimple!
He started eating solids. He pretty much hates them. He makes this really sour face and spits it all out. I started him on different things like sweet potatoes at six months and he seems to like that a tad better, but not much!


At about 5 1/2 months
At Five Months
-He completely stopped taking a binky. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise but when he got sick at five months, he never took it again.

-He loves chewing on everything and bites hard too. Everyone keeps telling me he's teething but it's been about 3 months that he's done this and no tooth. I just think he likes to chew and he's a strong boy, hence the strong bite!!!

Here he is at about 6 months. I just love that smile of his!
At Six Months
He's still super happy will smile at pretty much anything. I love how laid back and smily he is. The only complaint I have is that he has reverted back to newborn sleeping. Ever since he got sick at 5 months, he's slept horribly ever since. So for the past month, he's been getting up every two to three hours. The hardest thing is, is that at three weeks he was pretty much sleeping through the night so to revert back has been SUPER hard on me. Oh well, hopefully it will pass!!!

STATS
Weight: 18.3 lbs 75%
Height: 27 3/4 inches 90%
Head: 17.32 inches 50%

Love you little fella!!!!

6 comments:

Bel said...

Holy cow! I love his smile, it is seriously the cutest thing ever! Wow I can't believe he is 6 moths already, soon enough he will be running around with Mathias. Darn it sorry he is not sleeping well through the night, I really hope it passes soon :) Hope you guys have a fabulous Xmas and we totally need to hangout when I get back.

XOXO

The Johnson Family said...

That smile is just too cute! What an adorable little man!

Heather Jones said...

So dang cute love his smile!!!It goes way too fast!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Doesn't that smile just melt your heart? He is so precious. Your 5 month pics are cute! Love his face eating mush

Heidi G. said...

I love his little side dimple when he smiles. Looks like you worried about his red hair for nothin! He is so cute! Wow time flies

Heidi G. said...

I love his little side dimple when he smiles. Looks like you worried about his red hair for nothin! He is so cute! Wow time flies