Thursday, July 22, 2010

Week 2 of daddy gone...

My computer crashed but that won't stop me from blogging, no sir! I don't have all the pictures from the last week but you'll get the idea.
So this is week two of daddy being gone and it really hasn't been too bad. Lydia has had a lot of fun.
Monday:
We were invited by our friends the Newell's to Kangaroo Zoo for family night. So much fun! Of course I forgot my camera!
Tuesday:
Lydia went to play at one of her best friends houses. She just can't get enough of Madelyn. She loves her so much.
Wednesday:
I took Lydia to Discover Center for a few hours and she made some new friends in the Market. It is so cute to see Lydia come out of her shell and play with kids that are complete strangers. She would NEVER have done that a year ago. I took a cute pic but forgot to bring the camera to upload at in laws house!
Last week Lydia was invited to a fairy birthday party by her friend Brielle. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Anabel really went ALL out for this. She made all the girls' tutu's and bought them fairy wings. So precious. Here's my gorgeous, little orange fairy!
They made little rings and bracelets, pinata, cupcakes and all sorts of fun things. Love her.
Here's the gorgeous birthday girl.
Here are all the fairies looking so cute. I just love having my little girl. She is so much fun and it's so much fun to see her with all these little friends. Thanks for the invite Anabel and Brielle. The party was amazing. You've gotten me so excited about parties, I've already started planning Lydia's in October! :)

And last night Lydia got to have a sleep over with her grandma and grandpa. She just adores them so she's had a lot of fun this week. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out this two weeks that Jake has been gone. You all are the best!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

good for you to keep up on blogging! Do you still not have your computer? Do you want SHane to fix your other hard drive? He asked about it.
You are having a good week of fun!
Happy Anniversary today! Way to go!

Bel said...

Lots of fun! Thanks for coming to the party and FHE we love hanging out with you guys :) Sorry your computuer died we just went through it last week, kinda funny they both decided to do it one after the other, hehe! Glad you have had good 2 weeks with your hubby gone and all the help you got, Lyds had a blast!!

Emilee said...

I love planning birthday parties. Its so much fun! I'm glad you got along okay with Jake gone. You are amazing. Love you guys!