Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This and That...

On my mom's last full day in town, we went to Gardner Village to window shop and I read that they had a petting zoo so I thought Lydia would enjoy that as well. Of course we had a great time together!


Ok, so my mom has been into the whole Twilight thing for about 6 months and she's been trying to get me into it ever since. And I have 100% turned down her attempts at sucking me into this phenomenon. Well, after two weeks of living in my home and telling me how great the books and movies are, she talked me into having a Twilight marathon the night before she left....hey, it only took two weeks! Well...
LOVED THEM!!!! I don't know why I fought it so long ;) Last Saturday my sweet SIL went with me to see Eclipse (loved it)! I was Team Jacob before I knew anything about the movies and now that I know the story, I'm now Team Edward AND Team Jacob. Can't choose...don't make me! Can't wait to see how this ends!
When Nathaniel was about a week old my sweet friend Lynette came over to take pictures of him and Lydia. I think they turned out so stinkin' cute. Here are a few of my favorites!!!









Thanks Lynette. You're the best!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have finally starting the Twilight fascination!! I love them too and I have made my choice already and Team Edward all the way. Also, little Nathaniel is super cute and Joline and I can't wait to meet him. Love all the pics too!!

Love you guys,

your cuz, Jill

Joey and Nettifer said...

What you can't pick? I found a shirt that said TEam Edward in the book and Team Jacob in the movie - loved that shirt! So funny that we were at the same movie!
I so heart Edward & I won't make you pick. I told you they were good!
Glad you liked the pics! It helps when the babies are so stinking cute!

Bel said...

Oh no you have totally fallen into the Twilight trap, you have become one of them :( Oh well I guess we can still be friends, hehe! The pictures turned out so cute, he is such a good sleeper I am sure it made it easier to take them and he is so cute its hard to get a bad one :) Love the one on your tittle of him and Lyds, so adorable!!!

Heather Jones said...

LOve all the pictures so cute! Love the one of him and Lydia it is darling! I can't get over Lydia's blue eyes I love them. So sweet someone got you your hospital pictures. I wish they would have done those for us at the hospital. How can you not love the twilight saga!!! Cheesy at times but so great!

Margo said...

Loooove baby Nate's picture with the Utah hat so stinkin cute!!! I looove Lydia's blue eyes!! You have such beautiful kids!! Yea you finally made it!! Welcome to the Twilight Saga...We should all go see the next one!!!

Anonymous said...

Your mom sucked me into Twighlight as well! I have not went to see Eclipse yet and am reading the fourth book and loving it. Books have been better than the movies...in my opinion.

Pictures are super cute and I am so glad things are going well for you. It's nice that you have so many wonderful friends and family members to help you when you need it. Hugs to you all!

Stephanie

BobulousBelly said...

How precious!! Two beautiful kiddos!! Way to go Erin.