On my doorstep was a cd of all the pictures taken in the hospital of my litte Nathaniel. I loved the pictures so much but was too cheap to buy them but someone was looking out for us and bought the cd for us. You are the best and I love you forever for giving this gift to us. I love the pictures so here are a few of my favorites!
I am so in love with this little boy. He's one day old in these pictures and I think he's the cutest newborn little boy I've ever seen (spoken like a true mother)!
I had to get the double chin shot in here. So chubby...I love my 9.5 pound baby boy!We love you Nate! Welcome to the family! My friend Lynette also took some amazing pictures of Nate when he was about 1 week old that I'll post later also!
He'll be one month old next week (wow, seriously?) so I'll post his progress and his change then. For now, I'm just going to enjoy these pics of my one day old little boy!






3 comments:
Wow those pictures are amazing and how sweet someone got them for you, the best surprise ever!!!!
so precious! I am so glad that she got those for you! Precious! I love them! i don't know how you could not have them! Love them!
Those pictures are gorgeous!! So precious!! Glad someone got them for you!!
Post a Comment