Sunday, April 25, 2010

Girls' Night Out and Primary Activity!

We had a pretty fun weekend! It started Friday night when all of the girls' in the cul-de-sac got together for a girl's night out. It's been quite a while since we've all gotten together so we had a really good time! This is also the first time we could ALL make it so I'm glad I could go! We all met out front at 5pm and went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse (delish) then went bowling (Jake had Jazz Playoff tickets so I missed out on that part). Love these girls'!
I'm so glad we live in a cul-de-sac and I'm happy that Winter is over so we can all come out of our hiding places and have a fun summer together. Thanks girls' for a great night!
On Saturday we had a Primary Activity and toured the Visitors' Center at Temple Square. We had a pretty good turn out and really enjoyed ourselves. Jake and I haven't been for about 8 years and Lydia has never been so it was fun to be together as a family and learn more about our church and its prophets and leaders! Even though none of Lydia's little buddies were there, she still managed to enjoy herself!
I just love her cute little face!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Looks like it was a good thing I cancelled friday! Glad you had a good time!
Lyd's looks happy in front of the statue of Christ!

Margo said...

Looks like you girls had a great girls night out!! How fun!! I love Texas roadhouse!! Yum!
I know we had a pretty good turn out for the primary activity. It was a lot of fun.

Heather Jones said...

Nothing likes girls night out!!! Can I put our house in your cul-de-sac! I miss our's in Kaysville they are the best. Love Lyd's in front of the statue!