I went for my monthly check up yesterday and the doctor said everything was great. His HB is 150 bpm and he's quite the wiggly little fella. The coolest news I recieved was that in the past 4 weeks I've gained a whopping 10 pounds. How is that possible? I'm HUGE!!!!! But once again, so worth it. I've gained 25 pounds so far so I'm on the fast track to gaining 55 like I did with Lydia!! Here's my 20 week picture. See, I told you I was huge!!!
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
20 Weeks and Girls' Night Out!
Wow, I can't believe I'm already halfway through this pregnancy. It has seriously gone by so fast. Even though I was nauseated and throwing up from 6 weeks to 18 weeks and I've now replaced that illness for daily headaches, it still has gone by very quickly. But you know what? It's all worth it. I've been feeling his little flutterings for the past few weeks and I finally felt him with my hands when he kicked just the other day. I love it. I love the comfort of knowing that he's alive and well when I feel his little body move around inside of me.
I went for my monthly check up yesterday and the doctor said everything was great. His HB is 150 bpm and he's quite the wiggly little fella. The coolest news I recieved was that in the past 4 weeks I've gained a whopping 10 pounds. How is that possible? I'm HUGE!!!!! But once again, so worth it. I've gained 25 pounds so far so I'm on the fast track to gaining 55 like I did with Lydia!! Here's my 20 week picture. See, I told you I was huge!!!
Last weekend while Jake went to the UTAH/BYU game with some of his buddies we decided to have a girls' night out and go get manicures. It's only $5 to get your nails painted. And the girls' even got flowers painted on for free. Here they are picking out their colors.
I went for my monthly check up yesterday and the doctor said everything was great. His HB is 150 bpm and he's quite the wiggly little fella. The coolest news I recieved was that in the past 4 weeks I've gained a whopping 10 pounds. How is that possible? I'm HUGE!!!!! But once again, so worth it. I've gained 25 pounds so far so I'm on the fast track to gaining 55 like I did with Lydia!! Here's my 20 week picture. See, I told you I was huge!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
You look so beautiful and isn't it all worth it to have a good healthy baby! I was wondering if you had felt the little guy move! That is so exciting to feel him move all over! I can't wait to feel him move. I love him already!
Girls night was so fun! I love that we got to go and do that with our little girls! How stinking fun was that! They were so good! Madelyn still has her flowers on too!
Man I miss you!
Good luck with today! I am praying for you and your family! Be strong! You can do it! Make sure you take care of yourself!
I can not belive you have already gained that much because you look AWESOME!! Your belly is too cute.
You look beautiful pregnant, I promise you don't look huge at all, just a cute little baby belly ;) I had such an amazing time for our girls night out, we need to keep it up, those boys get a million hours of guy's time we need to even out the score, haha!
lydia looks just like YOU!!!! :)
Post a Comment