Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Madness in March!!!

Every year, Jake manages to talk me into hanging this giant size March Madness bracket in my livingroom and as tacky as it may be, it makes Jake very happy. So I let basketball take over my livingroom for a few weeks. This is the one time of year that I actually become a sports fan, so Jake takes full advantage of it! He makes one of these lifesize brackets every year and he keeps all of them. So I store these huge posterboards from all the way back to 2003. Why is he keeping these? I have no idea. He's a guy; there's no explaining it!
It's been fun so far hanging out with Jake, watching the games, ordering pizza and having friends over. I love watching it with Lydia because every time a new game comes on she says, "Go Utes" not knowing that Utah sports isn't the only thing around; there actually are other teams in this country. She's been brainwashed at a very young age and there was no stopping it with Jake as the father :)
Well, to show my roots I thought I'd post some pics of Lyd's that I took last October. It also shows who we're rooting for!



ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!

5 comments:

Margo said...

You are such a sweet wife supporting your husband. That's true love. Love Lydia's cheerleader outfit. She is so stinky cute.

Clark Family said...

Look at you with your sporty background...you really do get into March Madness. You are a great wife!! I hope you have fun in Kansas.

Heather Jones said...

So much fun!! It looks like Vegas was fun other then Lydia not being too happy. Sorry that is so hard I have three of those!! We really may have to come with you guys next year Todd would love it. I did a bracket this year and it has made it more fun watching the games. I love that you guys have a huge one. So are you beating Jake? I was kicking todd's butt but no more. I hear we should have entered your group!! Have fun with the games this week!!

Cammy Aller said...

Wow you guys are true fans! I think Jason wishes I was into the sport thing. Lydia looks like a natural cheerleader :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin, found you through Jen & Calvin's blog and I just wanted to say your blog is darling and Lydia is just BEAUTIFUL!! (Not to mention that you're lookin' fabulous too!!) Love ya and hope you're doing well!
Love,

Laura (McC-Cousin)