I can always count on my friend Lynette to get me out of the house to do something. She told me about the parade downtown to celebrate the Utah Utes victory season so sure, I'll get Lydia out of the house and hang out with people I love. Heaven knows the Johnsen boys will be there. So we met Jake there and enjoyed the festivities.
After that party we headed out to Sandy for the bridal shower of my cousin Lisa who is getting married next month. Congrats Lisa. I'm so happy for you.
Then after that Jake and I went to the hospital to spend the evening with our pals Ben and Emilee. Once again, nothing but laughs when us four get together. We love you guys and are glad to see that you are doing so well Em! Can't wait to see you next month!
2 comments:
there is always fun with the Johnsen's are around.
Lyd's looks so stinking cute with the crown on and that smile just melts your heart!
You did have a busy weekend. Holy cow.
Your sweet friend is back in the hospital? Darn it!
I am SO sorry we missed that party!! We were in st. george..
When are we starting our joy school.
call me 865-7563
Post a Comment