The paper. It's so funny. I'll sit her on the potty and she'll say, "Paper". Then she'll attempt to read the sports page. I guess she's seen her daddy in there one to many times :)Mommy and Me
Here's a pic of Lydia before we left for class...so happy! My friend Jen started a mommy and me class every Tuesday for four weeks. I really needed to get Lydia out of the house more and Lydia LOVES music so I thought it would be the perfect thing for us to do together. She did really well except for the part where we all sat in a circle and passed musical instruments to one another. She did not want to give up some of them. I guess we'll have to work on our sharing. Also, when she gets shy, she is quite the observer not wanting to participate much but hopefully that will change over the course of the class.
Cabin Fever
Lydia is already getting cabin fever. She loves it outside so yesterday I finally bundled her up and let her run free in the backyard. I told her she MUST keep her hat on. It fell off a couple times so knowing she would get in trouble if it was off, she kept putting it back on. Look how proud she it of herself for doing it all by herself. I love that it's so crooked and not even on right. Oh well, at least she's listening.
Tonight when Jake and I went to go check on Lydia in her bed we couldn't see her, so we stepped in to the room and guess where we found her? Curled up in the corner laying on her old changing pad. It's cold and vinyl and doesn't seem very comfortable. To each his own. I don't really regret putting her in her big girl bed this early because she had the ability to climb out of her crib and I was scared she'd get hurt. But man, it's been a struggle. Night time is ok now, but she is NOT taking her naps. I put her down every day but Sunday (thanks a lot 1pm church) and she'll sleep 4 of the 6 days. The other times she'll just play in her room for 2 hours. Ahhh! What do I do with this girl? She's got the freedom and she LOVES it!
6 comments:
I can NOT stop laughing at her - that picture of her on the toilet is killing me!! That is so funny! Does Jacob know you put that on the blog about him? I am still laughing!
Yaeh for music class!
She is such a sweet baby girl. She was so funny when you left her with us yesterday. She helped me make dinner - ate Madelyn's green beans, played fairies, balloon. I am so glad we got some Lydia time - adorable! Just love her!
She is so cute reading the sports newspaper on the toilet. She is way funny. Adorable. Hay for Music class she is going to have so much fun. Hinarei just went today and she loved it. Love how she slept in the corner all curled up so stinky cute.
ok those pictures are cracking me up!! you can tell she is totally into that paper! and the bed!! too funny, she is so cute.
Whatever helps with the potty training...Good luck to Jake as well, sounds like he needs some bran in his diet =)
SO cute!!! Im sorry I never called you out in Utah. Nothing went as I thought so I ended up just going with the flow! next time for sure, it will be more organized hopefully. I think the mommy and me class is great. I use to teach a mommy and me dance class. they are my favorite, so much fun.
I LOVE this girl already. I cannot wait to start teaching her!!!
Post a Comment