It's been a year since our family pictures have been taken, so I thought it was about time we did it again. And it's nice because we got some individuals of Lydia for turning two. My amazingly talented friend Lynette took us to Memory Grove in Salt Lake a couple weeks ago and she got some beautiful pictures, but I expected nothing less. Lynette always takes the best photos :) Thanks Lynette, you're the absolute BEST!!!
Last year, Lydia smiled at everything. This year, not so much. But I don't blame her; it was so cold that evening. So it's hard to choose my favorites..do I pick the one's that Lydia looks good in or do I pick the one's that Jake and I look good in and Lydia looks ticked off in ? Tough choice.
Here are a few of my favorites...


Which are your favorites? Three of these are going to be 11x14 pics, so I need perfection :)
13 comments:
Cute family pictures. They are really vibrant and I love the fall colors. Your first two pictures didn't post though.
Love the pics... so I picked my fav's and just numbered 'em (#1 is the top)... #3, #4 priceless, #7, #8, and #9... don't know if that helps, but those were my favorites. Good luck in picking just three to get big prints of, they are all so cute!
Beautiful pictures! I think they are all great. I couldn't pick just one for a favorite.
We need to get together since soon. I don't get updates on how you guys are doing now that Sams not at ADP.
How do you choose???? They are all SO beautiful! I think you look HOT, and Lyd's is adorable...sorry I am no help I want your family picture on my wall =)
Those are so dang cute I love them all.You look so beautiful your red hair looks awesome.Tough choice for you just do them all!!
I love them all and it helps you are a beautiful family! I say you print them all - find room in your home :) sorry I am no help!
Glad you like them so much!
My favorites are 7, 8, and 10! They're all cute, though!
My favorites??? How do I decide???
I'm especially liking 2, 4, 6, 7 & 8!!
Gorgeous!!! I love all of them.
I love the pics, they turned out awesome. The one were you and Jake look great and Lyds isnt smiling is really good of you guys. Couldnt you crop her head from another pic? We have done that with Cambree before. Just an idea. They really turned out awesome.
YOU COULD BE A MODEL!! The red hair and blue eyes, you are stunning!! I think you can't go wrong with any of them..seriously, what a great job!! Beautiful!!
Hey Cuz... are we going to be getting the girls together the weekend of the 15th? Or another time?? I'm just wonderin' if its in the plans of not.
Beautiful pics for a beautiful family. Your red hair is gorgeous. They all look great.
Post a Comment