Today we went to Cookie Cutters and Lydia got her very first haircut. And to no surprise, she was the perfect angel. She (and when I say she, I mean I) picked out a movie (Madagascar) and then she picked out the airplane to sit in (once again, I mean I when I say she...she was being shy). Then she sat there like a good little girl and got her baby hair trimmed.
10 comments:
So fun! I love her little curls!
How funny! Ethan got his haircut there this afternoon and sat in that same chair, and the same girl cut his hair!!
Her hair looks so cute. She is such a doll. I will have to take Hinarei there too she does needs a haircut. Maybe I'll try.
Stop the truck! She is stinking cute! I can't believe how lucky she is with that hair~! It is so adorable~ Love her so freakin much! Seriously beautiful!
Darling! She looks so sweet. I love the picture of her with the balloon.
She looks so cute. I wish I could sit in an airplane and watch a movie while I get my hair cut. What a doll she is!
It's always a bitter sweet moment cause you hate to see that baby hair go!! Did you save some?? She is utterly adorable. Glad to say it runs in the family to have such cute kids!! =) Love ya
how cute, she looks gorge! i love that place, linc sat in the same chair.
I am way too chicken to cut Emry's hair..She doesn't have Lydia's curls, just some curls on the end, and I don't want to see them go...she may have her baby hair until she is 12! Lyd's is darling!!
She looks older just sitting in the chair. I've never met her but I can see how she's grown just in pictures. She is adorable!
Post a Comment