Last Saturday, Lydia had her Halloween performance at Flip's then we stayed for the carnival afterward. It was so much fun! I recorded the whole dance but didn't take any pictures so I don't have any. But it was so stinkin' cute. I just love watching Lydia dance! It's so precious! She did the dance wonderfully; best I've ever seen her do. I love that she's so shy all the time except for when she's on stage. It's like she becomes a whole different person. Good job Lyd's! You amaze me!
.jpg)
After her dance, we stayed for the carnival. Here she is above showing off her spider tatoo! Lydia ran around the carnival all night long with her buddy Brielle! They just love each other so much and had such a great time together!

My sweet friend Anabel and her baby boy Mathias. Thanks for hanging out with us all night! We had a blast with you guys!
.jpg)
Me with my baby boy! And I must point out the shirt he is wearing! Jake was so proud when it came in the mail! That's right, he made the shirt and couldn't wait for Nate to sport it! I just love this kid's smile!
We had such a fun night; the girls really wore themselves out! Nice job Miss Mo!!!
2 comments:
Lydia was amazing!! She is doing so good!! Love her!!
What a fun evening that was. It was fabulous hanging out and the girls totally enjoyed the carnival. Thanks for saving me a seat and letting us play with you guys. Sorry I missed Lyds dance, that's what I get for being late :( I am sure she did a great, she loves to dance. Can't wait for tonight, yay will be so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment