Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lydia's 3 Year Old Pictures

Every year I get Lydia's pictures taken professionally and lucky me I have an amazing photog friend who does an incredible job making my daughter look beautiful. I love all the shots and backrounds; I'm just sad that I couldn't get Lydia to use her natural smile very often. A lot of it is a weird, forced "say cheese"smile but there are still a ton of cute ones. Thanks Lynette so much. You are the best!

Here are a few of my favorites!

P.S. The sweater Lydia is wearing is one that I bought for Lydia while I was in Ireland a couple of months ago. It's 90% real Irish sheep wool and 10% Alpaca. I love it and I'm so glad she looks adorable in it. It was on sale in one of the Irish shops we went into so I got it for a pretty good deal...until I got home and saw in my bank account the conversion from euros to american dollars...still not too bad though for an irish wool sweater :)











8 comments:

Bel said...

The are pictues so adorable! Lynette always does such an awesome job. I think that is a really cute sweater. I love to get the kids something when we are visiting foreign contries. It's so fun to see them wearing it later, it takes me back, so worth it. Iam really excited to finally chat with you Thursday, it feels like its been forever.

Bel said...

Oh man I just realized how badly I mispelled the first like, sorry, hehe! Hope it made sense :)

Margo said...

Those pictures are darling. Lydia is such a pretty little girl. Lynette is definitely the best!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am so glad that you like them! She is so pretty and so funny! I just love her!
Glad you finally updated your blog :) SEe you tomorrow

H&HJohnsen said...

She is soooo cute!! what a sweet face!!

Ben and Ash said...

Darling! I love that sweater.

Audrey said...

She is so beautiul! I love the sweater, too!!

Marti said...

Beautiful! What an adorable little girl!!!