We had a fun Easter this year. Lydia got to participate in 3 Easter egg hunts so I think we're good on candy til Halloween. On Saturday, we went with some friends' to the Dinosaur Park up north for our first Easter egg hunt. They had some pretty cool things to look at while we waited for the hunt to start.
Here's Lyd's, Madelyn and Lincoln checking something out.
Daddy touched the dino so of course Lydia had to touch it too but she yanked on it and the whole thing started shaking. Can you imagine if...I don't even want to think about it. But I'm sure those things are made VERY sturdy, right?!
Let the hunt begin...
Later that night, we colored eggs with the Watts. I was surprised how much the girls got into it.
Sunday morning Lydia woke up to a full basket and another egg hunt to begin. And thank you so much for the Bunny pj's. Lydia loves wearing them.
It was so cute to see how much Lydia loved searching for the eggs and looking through her basket to see what the Easter Bunny had brought her. She smiled and laughed all morning and didn't stop all day. I loved it.We had a great weekend. Jake and I couldn't get enough of Lydia. We were constantly laughing at all the funny things she said. She's really starting to become her own little person with her own personality. She's speaking some very long sentences now and we love the cute things she is saying. She was so good all weekend and so happy (it could have been all the sugar but who cares)!!! We loved it. I forgot our annual Easter family picture though, darn it. Oh well, at least I got Lydia in her to die for dress!!!









7 comments:
She is sooo cute and I LOVE her Easter dress!
I saw her dress on Sunday and thought it was soo dang cute!! I always buy the girls big then they get more use out of it. Kylie wore one of hers for three years almost!! Glad you had a fun easter.
Love Lydia's dress so pretty. Love the hat too. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter Weekend.
Thanks for doing all that fun easter stuff with us on Saturday! Love you guys!
I can not get over Lyd's dress - it is so stinking cute! She is so beautiful!
I LOVE Lydias Easter Dress!! She is such a Doll. Totally love the gloves. Im glad you had a good time in Kansas. I plan on visiting KS end of May to see family and friends. Oh congrates on being the winner of NCAA ! You go girl!
You guys had a busy Easter weekend. I think Lydia's dress is darling and it did not look too big to me. One day we will have to dress Lizzy and Lydia in matching dresses for Easter...wouldn't that be fun??
Lydia's dress is absolutely gorgeous! And of course SHE is even MORE gorgeous!
Post a Comment