Another weekend has come and gone. Since Lydia loves it outside so much, I thought I'd buy her a chair. I saw this cute butterfly chair at Target. Ten dollars? Sure, why not?! And she loves it and sits in it all the time.
She loves my sunglasses, so I thought I buy a pair for her to have.
I love it when she tries to put them on herself!
On Saturday, we went with our good friends' to try a new burger place in town. Jake's brother went to it when they lived in DC and they said it was good so we thought we'd give it a shot. The burgers were awesome. So delicious. I highly recommend this place!

8 comments:
Love Lyd's chair! Those glasses are adorable! Have fun in Park City!
Love the chair! I might have to go get two for my girls! Looks like a fun weekend :)
Being outside is the greatest! We love it too. Lydia is getting so old. She is very photogenic. Hope to see you at the get together in July.
Cute pictures! I think we need that chair, Emry loves to sit. I think she feels big in those little chairs. I think Jake should have spent the weekend sleeping. Randon said his plane didn't get in until 3A.M. and those meetings are putting them all to sleep!
Hi there long lost cousin!! I'm glad you found my blog! It is a great way to keep up on what is going on in everyone's life... your little girl is so cute! We definetly need to get together next time I'm up that direction. I might be coming up for Easton and Emily's B-days. I'll let you know!
K, totally going to have to go try out that burger place!! I think that one just opened up in Olathe. I hope that it is the same place!!
You guys are always up to something fun and eating somewhere good...we have yet to go to Q4U.
Cute pics of Lydia
please tell me five guys is located here in salt lake?? I must experience that restraunt at least ONE time in this life!!
Post a Comment